Dog Grooming Appointment Terms
Dog Grooming Appointment Terms| Dog Groomers Willenhall | Pet Spa Willenhall
By making any appointment you agree to the following terms and conditions as set out below with Wags Pet Spa, Willenhall:
- £10 deposit is required for each pets appointment (excluding nail clips). Deposits are non refundable 48 hours prior to the appointment(‘s). Should you wish to cancel with more than 48 hours notice, you have the option to have the deposit refunded or kept on system for when you re-book.
- Refuse to groom and deposits – If your dogs appointment refused by the groomer due to aggression, skin conditions upon arrival, meaning we’re unable to complete the groom, the deposit will be lost and not refunded.
- Matted Dogs – Will incur additional charges. Charges will depend upon the severity of the matting and is to the discretion of the groomer. This may result in your dog being shaved short to skin to abide by the Animal Welfare Act. We will not be held responsible for any cuts, nicks or grazes of the skin due to matting. Matted ears have a high risk of hematoma, we will avoid this as much as possible however are not to be held responsible for these due to matted ears or any other part of the dog.
- Fleas, ticks and lice – If either fleas, ticks or lice are found upon your dog. There will be an additional fee of £15 per effected dog. This will cover flea shampoo and fumigation of the salon.
- We can accept aggressive dogs, however this is to the discretion of the groomer. You must inform us prior to booking if your dog has any aggressive tendencies towards either dogs or humans. The groomer reserves the right to refuse to groom or stop the groom at any point. You will still be liable for the full groom cost unless cancelled outside of the 48 hour cancellation period.
- No liability will be accepted by Wags Pet Spa if a dog incurs any injury on the premises.
- No liability will be accepted by Wags Pet Spa if any health conditions are aggravated or new conditions occur during or after any of the grooming session.
- We do not accept bitches in season or pregnant.
- Clipping the double coated dog – Please be advised that there are increased risks of potential side effects such as coat funk (alopecia) for those who decide to have their dogs clipped, specifically double coated dogs.
- We do not express anal glands or pluck ears – these are now classed as a veterinary procedure and are not insured for these.
- Cancellations and No Shows – Cancelling, giving less than 48 hours notice will mean your deposit will be lost (not refunded). Cancelling with more than 48 hours notice, you will receive a refund of your deposit or it can be help on system for your next appointment. No shows: After 15 minutes of the start time of your pets appointment the groomer reserves the right to cancel your appointment. Deposits for no shows will loose the deposit (not refunded).
- Late drop off – The groomer reserves the right to cancel the groom once your appointment is 15 minutes in, this will then be classed as a no show and your deposit will be lost (not refunded).
- Late collection – There will be a charge of £5 per every 20 minutes late for collection – You accept communication via text message or phone call for collection times.
- The groomer reserves the right to stop/cancel any groom at any point – you will be charge accordingly.
- Social Media and photos – You agree to allow Wags Pet Spa to use photos of your dog(‘s) on the premises for advertising or educational purposes. Photo rights stay with Wags Pet Spa.
- Payment is to be made by cash or card upon dog collection. Late payment (after closing time that day), will incur a late payment charge of £10.
- You will automatically be added to marketing by us through email, sms and whatsapp. You can opt out at any time.
- You will automatically be added to our contact list from us, for booking reminders, collection times etc via email, sms and whatsapp. You can opt out of this at any time.
- Puppy Grooms include only, bath, brush, nails trimmed and bum, feet and face clear only.
- No appointment refunds will be offered.
- Covid-19: Please keep 2 meters away from staff wherever possible.
- One customer in the reception area at a time.
- Please be patient
Teeth Cleaning Terms
- I understand Wags Pet Spa will use the Cleany Teeth ultrasound toothbrush on my dog. This has no vibration, no movement and no noise
- I understand that any stains, plaque and tartar may be removed from the teeth during brushing.
- I understand that Wags Pet Spa will stop the teeth cleaning session and I may need to seek vet advise and assistance if:
- If Any loose teeth are found or suspected
- If my dog becomes aggressive or objects to make it unsafe to continue, any obvious abnormalities that are visible or suspected in the mouth such as:
- A foreign body embedded in the mouth, Oral warts, Oral Injuries or Tumours.
- You agree that:
- When carrying out dog teeth cleaning there may be some minor bleeding of the gums during and after teeth cleaning as the tartar and the plaque is removed.
- If the dog teeth cleaning session has to stop for any health or behaviour reason I will still pay for the full session taking place.
- You confirm you consent to all the above and that I am the legal owner/guardian of the dog.