Dog Grooming Appointment Terms
Dog Grooming Appointment Terms| Dog Groomers Willenhall | Pet Spa Willenhall
- Severely matted dogs may be charged extra due to the extra grooming time that will be required. Depending on the how severe the matting is the coat may have to be completely shaved off to ensure the wellbeing of your dog.
- If fleas are found on your dog then a fee of £15 will be chargeable as we will have to wash your dog in flea shampoo and leave in longer and also we will have to fumigate the salon to prevent fleas from settling or spreading.
- We need to be advised in advance if your dog is aggressive and a groom may need to be terminated if such behaviour is displayed and the cost of the groom will still have to be paid.
- No liability will be accepted by Wags Pet Spa in result of injury caused by difficult or aggressive behaviour by your dog.
- No liability will be accepted by Wags Pet Spa when any health problem is uncovered or aggravated, by any part of the grooming process. We will always notify you of anything we notice during the grooming session.
- We do not express anal glands or pluck ears for dogs as these are now classed as a veterinary procedure.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 24 hours of your appointment you will be charged for the full groom(s) booked. You may also be required to pay a non-refundable deposit for future bookings.
- If you don’t arrive for your booked time you will be charged for the full groom(s) booked. You may also be required to pay a non-refundable deposit for future bookings.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late collecting your dog, then you will be charged an extra £10. If you are more than 30 minutes late then you will be charged an extra £20. At our discretion we may have to cancel your groom if you’re over 15 minutes late and you will be charged 100% of the groom cost
- You agree to us publishing a before and after picture of your dog on our social media which may also be available via our website and other printed forms.
Teeth Cleaning Terms
- I understand Wags Pet Spa will use the Cleany Teeth ultrasound toothbrush on my dog. This has no vibration, no movement and no noise
- I understand that any stains, plaque and tartar may be removed from the teeth during brushing.
- I understand that Wags Pet Spa will stop the teeth cleaning session and I may need to seek vet advise and assistance if:
- If Any loose teeth are found or suspected
- If my dog becomes aggressive or objects to make it unsafe to continue, any obvious abnormalities that are visible or suspected in the mouth such as:
- A foreign body embedded in the mouth, Oral warts, Oral Injuries or Tumours.
- You agree that:
- When carrying out dog teeth cleaning there may be some minor bleeding of the gums during and after teeth cleaning as the tartar and the plaque is removed.
- If the dog teeth cleaning session has to stop for any health or behaviour reason I will still pay for the full session taking place.
- You confirm you consent to all the above and that I am the legal owner/guardian of the dog.